Sunday, January 20, 2013

Forgetful

So I can be an incredibly forgetful person, but luckily Mrs. Burke saved me with her reminders of what we needed in our journal. I forgot to post about my meeting with her regarding my RI/PPP. On November 16, 2012 I met with Mrs. Burke to discuss the results of my rough draft for my RI and PPP. At the meeting, we discussed how to change my introduction so that it was more formal in not using "you." This was really helpful because I liked the catchiness of my intro, but I was struggling with how to fix it without using "you." But through our meeting, I was able to change it just a little bit to make it a really strong introduction. We also talked about citations, which I had some issues with, but I thought I fixed those pretty well. Overall, the meeting helped in reassuring me that I had done a pretty good job with my drafts, I just needed to do a little more work in tuning things up. I was really please with my final copies, so I appreciated the meeting in helping my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment