Sunday, August 25, 2013

Running into Theatre

On Sunday August 4, 2013, I went on a 7.5 mile run with my dad. We ran up to Horsetooth Reservoir, which we'd done several times before, and then around Dixon Reservoir, which I hadn't run around before. At one point, we had to stop because my dad had gotten a rock in his shoe, and what do you know? There was an amphitheater about 200 feet from the trail! I couldn't take a picture obviously because I was on a run, but it was really cool to see! It was a cute little place, and in an absolutely beautiful setting: surrounded by trees with the reservoir and mountains in the background. It would be a really fun place to have a performance. It just goes to show, you never know when you'll "run" into theatre...pun intended :)

No comments:

Post a Comment