Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Key Problem Areas

What went wrong?
  • when I did the triangle in the second Kyogen, they didn't say a couple "with all my heart" lines, so I couldn't play it have it be effective through repetition
  • I didn't have my lines exactly correct
  • it was hard to walk with our feet on the ground
What processes didn't work well?
  • I thought we could have made our show funnier
  • we weren't as in-sync with Kyogen part 2
  • we should have worked on the ending more
What specific processes caused problems?
  • we didn't have an adequate budget
  • I avoided direct eye contact
What were the effects of some of the key problem areas?
  • without a budget, we sometimes couldn't maintain total Japanese theatrical integrity
  • I felt like I should have looked at each of the audience member
Were there any technical challenges?
  • we didn't have the tree projected on the screen
  • we were limited with set because of using Miss Hartman's room and the fact that we had to use Noh's set
  • having the busu on the desk prevented us from being on our knees

No comments:

Post a Comment